01 December 2001

It's been a while since I posted anything here...since before Thanksgiving, actually.

Life has been very busy in the past week and a half. In addition to a large stack of grading (papers, homeworks, quizzes, etc.), I had to complete four separate assignments that were due for the religion class I've been taking. Last week Friday we went to see the Harry Potter movie with our nephew Nate--a lot of fun. Sunday we had toddler room duty at church. On Wednesday I was one of the chaperones for a field trip with two classes of freshman to go see Lerner and Lowe's My Fair Lady at the Walnut Street Theatre. And then Laurel got sick with a respiratory infection.

Between the holidays and other work I managed to get a lot less sleep than usual, walked around in a daze for part of the week, and then came down with some kind of virus too. Today, I'm finally feeling better and more rested. I'll get around to some new posts here soon, I hope.