09 December 2002

Blog Survey
from valerie

I'd really like to blog something interesting and insightful, but it's not going to happen. In addition to trying to redesign the Philosophy website and keep on top of my students' final work, I seem to be coming down with some kind of virus (achy, stuffy head, sore throat, blah, yuck).

So, instead, I'll fill out this survey.

1 Which blogger have you known longest online only?
Hmm. I can't recall. Mark Horne? Wayne Larson? Jon Barlow? I met them all online around the same time, I think.

2 Which blogger have you known longest IRL?
Christian Kim. I've known him since 5th grade. Paul C. Duggan and I met my freshman year in college.

3 Which blogger have you spent the most time with IRL?
Laurel, of course, at least in terms of continuous amounts of time. I may have actually spent more time with Christian and Paul in terms of actual total hours!

4 Which blogger would you most like to meet IRL (that you haven’t met IRL)?
It's a toss up between Mark Horne, Josh Strodtbeck, and Rick Capezza. I really want to meet Berek Smith too, but that is scheduled to happen in a few weeks.

5 Which blogger do you think has the best blog design?
I like Kristen Knox's blog a whole lot. Paulo, of course, has a couple of dozen designs that are great too.

6 Which blogger do you like most to argue with?
I'm a "can't we all just get along" kinda guy, but David Heddle usually manages to get a rise out of me.

7 Which blogger makes you laugh the most?
Duane Garner, naturally.

8 Which blogger intimidates you the most?
That would have to be AKMA, since he manages to be the academic I'd like to be.

9 Which blogger do you most wish would post more often?
Daniel Stoddart, where are you?

10 Which blogger do you most wish would get a comment system?
I don't read people who don't have comment systems.