17 August 2004

home

I got home from Japan around 1am last night and today find that my sleep schedule is totally out of whack and feel like I'm about to doze off again. I think travelling east is more difficult than west, though I'm not sure why.

The trip was great and I will post some pics sooner or later. In the meantime, I've got a birthday party for my daughter tonight, who is now two years old. I've also got a lot to do and catch up on for the upcoming semester, which begins in less than two weeks, including helping to lead a week-long orientation for incoming freshmen in a special program, a student advising workshop, judicial board stuff, and probably half a dozen things I'm not remembering at the moment.

Thanks for the thoughtful comments on the previous post. I'm not sure when I'll get around to interacting with them.

More later.