16 December 2006

'tis the season

The tidal wave of final papers are now all graded, though I still need to submit the grades electronically, which I'll do sometime over this weekend.

Between small group, a couple of Christmas parties, an early anniversary celebration, spending time with my parents before going away to visit Laurel's mother for Christmas, and so forth, we've been out every evening this past week - not to mention shopping, packing, meeting with students, a few final committee meetings, lining up house and pet sitters, and everything else that needs to be done before Christmas is upon us.

At any rate, perhaps I'll find a few moments of time to blog something brief over the coming days or, as is often the case, go back and proofread and publish a post I wrote weeks or months ago.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. Take time to relax and enjoy time with friends and family as we remember and celebrate together the birth of the Savior.